Unfortunately due to such a high demand this season for fresh cut trees, we have made the difficult decision to end our tree cutting season today, Sunday December 6th. We will remain open for the purchase of wreaths, greens, and holiday arrangements through Sunday December 13th. Thank you again for your patronage.
Nature’s Best Christmas Trees is committed to a safe holiday outing for you and your family and will follow the National Christmas Tree Association’s recommendations. First and foremost, in the interest of lessening congestion, we ask that you limit the number of people in your group.
We apologize but have to change many of our farm activities such as:
* on-site wreath custom decorating at time of visit cannot be accommodated
* we strongly encourage pre-ordering all wreath, garland, container and baskets in advance (please complete the online order form under “Products” or call 815-505-3377 or 815-765-2960 to place order)
* we cannot offer our famous hot chocolate nor brownies
* check-out/access to ‘warming’ tree barn is limited to one member of the family wearing a mask or neck buff/gaiter
* payments may be only be made with cash or personal check or Venmo or CashApp (signing for credit card purchase is too risky)
Even though much of your family outing will be outside we ask that:
* you maintain social distancing (spacing will be marked out when waiting for tree shaking and baling; check-out; order pick up)
* you wear a mask or neck buff/gaiter at all times as will our staff (mask will be provided if needed)
* utilize our sanitizer stations and cloths